Tenant Article Display




Change of a house mate or shared tenancy

If there is a change in your circumstances where you are in a shared tenancy arrangement, you must notify our office immediately. You are also not authorized to organize a new tenant yourself or sub-let any part of your property. All new tenants will have to be subjected to our normal vetting process and present a tenancy application to our office. This is not to say you cannot find somebody and then let them submit an application.

Remember any queries at all about your tenancy, please do not hesitate to call one of our property managersA change of shared bond arrangement form will also need to be signed by all parties and presented to the RTA so that your bond is held in trust under the correct names on your lease. We will organize this on your behalf as we will need to also sign this form.

Social Sharing: