Cute lowset four bedroom, one bathroom family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance of local shops and Moreton Bay Foreshore.
- Four carpeted bedrooms or mix it up and use one as a study or even a rumpus. (One room has a TV point, ceiling fan & air-conditioning. Two bedrooms have stand-alone wardrobes and one with built-ins).
- The dining area and the lounge is separated by the kitchen, all with raked ceilings providing a sense of space and light. The area is tiled and feature; air-conditioner, ceiling fans and pot belly fireplace. The lounge leads to the outdoor area,
- Kitchen has an electric cooktop/oven and breakfast bar.
- Bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet and laundry with external access.
- Good sized covered back pergola for entertaining, overlooking the backyard.
- Single carport.
- Good sized easy maintenance yard with return fencing and a garden shed.
- Security Screens throughout.
- Pets welcome on application.
Great location – only a 10-min walk to the water’s edge and shops, access to island ferry terminal and boat ramp, and various parks. The bus stop is a short 54 metres walk and a quick 10-min journey to Victoria Point Bus Station. 15-min bus journey to Redland Bay school.
Call now to arrange an inspection time!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Pet Friendly