Come and view this well-loved two-bedroom unit with water literally on your doorstep. This property features ceiling fans and screens to all rooms, large built in wardrobes to both rooms and a kitchen with electric stove top and plenty of cupboard space. This unit is situated on the first floor set back from the street slightly in a lovely quiet complex. Your own carport is easily accessible on street level with space for a small-medium car plus additional shelving storage.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen with pantry and plenty of cupboard space. Electric stove & oven
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- Security screens to all doors and accessible windows from stairs
- Single carport
- Tidy bathroom (shower only)
- Communal laundry – tenant to supply machine
- ADSL Internet – tenant to connect
- Electric hot water
If you love the water this property is just for you. The protected waters of Tallebudgera Creek are on your doorstep with access to all the local amenities along Murlong Park and Tally Boat Ramp. Palm Beach Surf Beach is just a short walk away through a designated path that brings you directly onto the beach. Close to Palm Beach Primary School and a short walk from the major public transport routes along the Gold Coast Highway this property is not one to miss.
Sorry no pets
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
2 / 12 Murlong Crescent, Palm Beach, Queensland 4221 ( get directions )