This lovely weatherboard home is set in the quiet leafy streets of Holland Park and is perfect for anyone looking to step out of a townhouse into a house and yard. The home features split air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living area as well as fantastic entertaining area with plenty of storage throughout. With three secure car spaces, a garden shed and built-in wardrobe to both bedrooms and study, you won’t run out of space in this house.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms both with built ins
- A study with built in desk and wardrobe
- Split air-conditioning in main & lounge
- 2 modern bathrooms (both with shower only)
- Double lock up carport plus a single secure garage attached to carport
- Fully fenced yard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Polished floor boards
- Separate internal laundry
This centrally located family home is perfect for the kids to play in the backyard and is pet friendly too. If you’re looking for parks just over the road Olray Street Park & Glindemann Drive Park provides another space to enjoy. There is easy access to the city and suburbs on the M3 as well as local shops and schools a short drive away.
Close to Cavendish Road State High and Holland Park State School with the Duhig Village Shops just around the corner.
Pets on application.
*Note the fenced off drive-way and storage container to the left of the property are not for tenant use
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
31 Glindemann Drive, Holland Park, Queensland 4121 ( get directions )