Ormiston (Post Code: 4160)

The majority of Ormiston sits on a knoll facing eastwards over Moreton Bay. To its north, Wellington Point and west is Alexandra Hills. It also abuts Cleveland on its southern side. It is an upmarket suburd with mostly new and quality housing throughout with most of the residents having  professional  careers. There are few town house complexes or units in the suburb. It is well serviced with Public transport having its own train station and bus services connecting Cleveland and Capalaba and on to the Brisbane CBD. Sporting facilities are also available with  many clubs such a softball, boxing and swimming at the forefront. Hilliards Creek flows through Orniston and has parkland and bike trails along its banks. Ormiston is also home to the well known private  school, Ormiston College as well as having a public state school. There is no large shopping complex in the suburb, however it is well catered for in nearby cleveland, Alexandra Hillls as well as Capalaba with a variety of choices.

The 2011 census showed that 91% of residents spoke English as their first language, whilst the average age was 44, 6 years above the national average.  The area is mostle home to families with children.

The percentage of owner occupiers in Ormiston sits at 77%, whilst the remaining 23% were renting their accomodation.

Our property management services extend throughout Ormiston and surrounding suburbs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In compiling this information, Homerentals Queensland has relied upon information supplied by a number of external sources. This information is supplied on the basis that while we believe all the information in it is deemed reliable at the time of publication,we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and to the full extent allowed by law excludes liability in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage sustained by subscribers, or by any other person or body corporate arising from or in connection with the supply or use of the whole or any part of this information  through any cause whatsoever. 

Recently Rented Properties In "Ormiston" during the last 3 months