Our Property Management Services throughout Brisbane
Our Services include the following;
- Prepare and have signed a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Complete a comprehensive Entry Condition Report.
- Issue all other relevant Notices in accordance with the Act.
- Keep you informed.
- Conduct regular property inspections with reports.
- Advise you of any significant rental trends.
- Carefully select a tenant for your property using all resources.
- Collect rent and bond monies.
- Organize cleaning and advertising for re-leasing of your property.
- Organise maintenance when needed and liaiase with tradepersons and tenants.
- Advise you of best lease terms.
- Disburse your funds electronically to your desired account.
- Pay associated Bills including rates, insurance premiums and maintenance invoices.
- File and lodge all regulatory documents with the appropriate authorities.
- Attending court if needed. (Court Fees and hourly fees apply)
- Provide end of year finacial statement of all costs associated with your property.
- Reading of water meter at begining (Entry Condition Report) and end of lease (Exit Condition Report).
Our Services DO NOT include:
- Building Inspections or advice.
- Termite and Pest Inspections.
- Testing of smoke alarms
- Cords to window furnishings
However, we do arrange for other companies to attend to these matters