Make Sure Your Home is Maintained
To lodge a routine maintenance request with our office, please click on the following link. LODGE MAINTENANCE REQUEST or use the form below.
If you believe your maintenance is classified as EMERGENCY maintenance (See Below) please call our office on 38234988
- Jaymar Electrical Pty Ltd
Contact Greg Newell on 0418 873 226
- Wellington Point Plumbing
Contact Peter Bool on 0418 172927
- MA Harrison Plumbing and Draining
Contact Michael Harrison on 0402 272259
If you are a resident in a HomeRentals Queensland property, we want to make sure your home is maintained and that maintenance emergencies are dealt with quickly.
If a maintenance request IS EMERGENCY, please contact our office by telephone (07) 3823 4988
If you require maintenance that is not an emergency, please complete the form and we will process it as soon as possible.
Remember, an emergency is anything relating to the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health or the property and cannot wait until the next business day for repair.
HomeRentals Queensland retains the right to determine the status of maintenance requests.
The following are some guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency:
- Clogged toilet - This is considered an emergency only if there is only one toilet on the premises.
- Broken Pipe – Turn off the water valve to the broken pipe or to the exterior water main, if you can locate it, until a contractor arrives. Do everything you can to contain any leaking or flooding and if necessary, contact other residents who may be affected by the leak.
- No Hot Water – This may be considered an emergency only if there has been no hot water for some time. Be resourceful and heat pots of water on the stove etc. until a contractor arrives. If out of hours you will have to wait till the next business day to avoid exorbitant after hours costs to the owner.
- Gas Odour – If you suspect a leaking appliance then turn off the appliance and turn off the gas supply to the appliance. Then call the gas Company or Energex.
- Roof leak with major flooding or water damage
- Electrical fault that is dangerous. Sparking or no electricity constitutes dangerous
- Impact damage this can be caused by a storm or fire
- No water, gas or electricity
- Any damage that makes the residence unsafe